[lfs-support] A startup quesion

Fernando de Oliveira famobr at yahoo.com.br
Tue Nov 20 13:36:04 PST 2012

--- Em ter, 20/11/12, Ken Moffat escreveu:

> De: Ken Moffat
> Assunto: Re: [lfs-support] A startup quesion
> Para: "LFS Support List"
> Data: Terça-feira, 20 de Novembro de 2012, 16:19

> (ii). a couple more partitions of the same 10GB size - this
> will
> allow you to build LFS+BLFS in one of them

For some reasons, I have reached more than 10GB, so I prefer 20GB
partition size. Also, remember that some packages use many GB,
LibreOffice takes over 7GB in some machines/versions. For builds, I use
a ~/tmp directory which is actually a link to another tmp in another
partition having at least 10GB of free space.

[]s,
Fernando