[lfs-support] still doesnt work right (after binutils pass 2)

Ken Moffat zarniwhoop at ntlworld.com
Wed Nov 14 18:08:45 PST 2012

On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 05:38:05PM -0800, Paige Thompson wrote:
> No intention of keeping em secret just want to maintain control over it...fitting norms? Lulz, What are you talking about. Said I'd try to stick to the bottom post... have no idea whether this phone does it right though so ill ..do nothing apparently-- nothing in the settings and the previous message is an uneditable box with a checkbox... if it does top post i wont do it again i promise.
>
> Also dont take everything i say about not liking people too to-heart. Just moody... but that said i do prefer to not have to argue cryptically on mailing lists and irc about what im trying to do..  when im pretty sure about what i want and yeah will check out some other lists i think... prob would make more sense.
>
> Thxziz

 Lol.  Phones are a pain - mine is still stuck on sending html so I
can't use it to reply to the list.  For norms, in this case ESR's
jargon file on 'email' probably comes close.  But if your phone
won't let you, I'll try to remember that.

 Keeping control is why most of us are here - following the book
works.  Deviations can work too : on -support we only see people
who have problems, and know nothing about others.  But *some*
deviations from the book will either cause failure, or a *lot* of
additional work to work-around their consequences.

 Regards,

ĸen