[lfs-support] still doesnt work right (after binutils pass 2)

Fernando de Oliveira famobr at yahoo.com.br
Wed Nov 14 14:20:28 PST 2012

--- Em qua, 14/11/12, Ken Moffat escreveu:

> De: Ken Moffat
> Assunto: Re: [lfs-support] still doesnt work right (after binutils pass 2)
> Para: "LFS Support List"
> Data: Quarta-feira, 14 de Novembro de 2012, 17:05

>  And you top-posted again, by failing to trim (or in this
> case
> remove entirely, now that the context is effectively lost by
> putting
> it somewhere below your individual replies) what I said :-)
>
>  Yes, I know that is how windows users use email, but that
> doesn't
> make it right for a technical list.  Not everyone uses
> thread-view
> on all lists.

Not really, I think.

For some years, I am not doing any photography, but it was may main
"occupation" for some years, so I was in many lists about the subject
for quite long. I never used linux by then, was using windows. No web
mail, I used Netscape, and remember most users did not to post,
newcomers who did were warned to no doing it. Newcomers had different
ways of doing things, but most would accept to comply with list's rules.

[]s,
Fernando