[lfs-support] libmpfr error while compiling GCC.

Prabhu flyingcolours47 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 22:49:03 PST 2012

Hi,
         I'm trying to compile GCC, I done with untaring (MPFR,GMP and MPC
) and moving the files to its respected folders, and even configuration
part also done. but while making the Gcc its throwing me an error message
says that

*checking for MPFR... no*
*configure: error: libmpfr not found or uses a different ABI (including
static vs shared).*
*make[1]: *** [configure-mpc] Error 1*
*make[1]: Leaving directory `/mnt/test/sources/gcc-build'*
*make: *** [all] Error 2*

please let me know where I failed. I tried almost 4 times from the
starting, its keep on failing me in same stage.

With Regards...
        PRABHU :)

--

With Regards...