[lfs-support] What Is "The" LFS Partition?

William Harrington berzerkula at cox.net
Wed Nov 7 14:47:29 PST 2012

On Nov 5, 2012, at 10:04 AM, Feuerbacher, Alan wrote:

> I don't understand this at all. Later we mount the various
> partitions. Is that what you're referring to?
>
> Alan

Let's get this thread back on topic,

It's clear that you need to learn more about partitioning and creating
filesystems with partitions.

There are a myriad of guides online which can help you conceptualize
the task.

THE LFS partition is the partition which you will create a filesystem
which to mount and build and install the LFS system.

Sincerely,

William Harrington