[lfs-support] What Is "The" LFS Partition?

Glendon Blount r0b0sputz at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 09:08:48 PST 2012

I might suggest trying gentoo linux or at least look at the installation
instructions. Using mke2fs does not remove your partitions it formats them
to the desired file system and as for using a ssd drive up it might be
better to use a standard drive for now until you can setup an environment
that allows you to do some of the compiling in temp ram file systems to cut
down on the rewrites on the ssd drive. And as for documentation the web is
full of I formation I relied on it when I first built LFS but I also had
several years of experience installing gentoo and that helped a lot.