[lfs-support] What Is "The" LFS Partition?

Feuerbacher, Alan AFeuerbacher at ALLEGROMICRO.com
Mon Nov 5 08:51:57 PST 2012

Bruce wrote:

> > One of the problems with learning the nuts and bolts of Linux is, as
> > Richard Stallman wrote back in the 1990s, that the documentation is
> > sparse at best.
>
> That's not true today.

Ok, then, in addition to beating myself up with LFS, can you suggest any reading material that really goes into the nuts and bolts? I mean like discussing the details of what I'm trying to learn from you and Philippe with regard to mke2fs and partitioning and all that?

Alan