[lfs-support] LFS 6.8 Chapter 6 Section 6.12 (Binutils)

Lázaro Morales lazaro at frioclima.com.cu
Thu Mar 29 09:50:26 PDT 2012

Hello,

After test the PTYs I get the next error:

     The system has no more ptys.
     Ask your system administrator to create more.

That is fine, then I continued to remove the `standards.info` file, all
right, but when I going to execute the `sed` command then I get the error:

root:/# sed -i.bak '/^INFO/s/standards.info //' etc/Makefile.in
sed: Can't read etc/Makefile.in: No such file or directory

And that is right the file really don't exist there:

root:/# ls
group	     ld.so.conf	mtab			opt	rpc
ld.so.cache  localtime	nsswitch.conf	passwd

Where should be the file?

Thanks in advance,
Lázaro

Este mensaje de correo electrónico ha sido procesado por el servidor de Frioclima