[lfs-support] Failures when booting

Jim Washko jimwashko at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 19:37:09 PDT 2012

Thanks for the quick response.  I am using a Virtual machine (on
VirtualBox).

I fixed the /etc/profile section and I am not getting that error anymore. I
tried to stop and start the system log and kernel log daemons again and
they are still throwing "Fail"

I appreciate the help you have given me and any other pointers to clear
these issues up would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again.

Jim