[lfs-support] usb mouse connects=disconnects repeatedly

Martins Gulbis lfs at tentyten.com
Mon Mar 12 05:53:02 PDT 2012

On 3/12/2012 2:38 AM, Andrew Benton wrote:
> Don't have both OHCI and UHCI, use one or the other. Most systems use
> UHCI, try disabling OHCI. Andy
When I have only UHCI enabled, it still acts the same.  I have also
tried only OHCI enabled, UHCI disabled.  There were no
connect-disconnect events, but running dmesg showed that the system did
not find the mouse.

The disconnect-connect events are almost exactly one minute apart.  Can
this possibly be a clue?

Unfortunately, I am not so familiar with usb.  I guess I will now have
to become more familiar with it, or see if I can just get rid of the
messages.

Martins