[lfs-support] cannot enter chroot environment

Kyle Brennan kyle_bren at live.com
Wed Feb 29 18:18:07 PST 2012

Hi,
I am trying to start building the sources in the chroot in chapter 6.4, but I have encountered an error:
"chroot: failed to run command `/tools/bin/env`: No such file or directory"
I did a little bit of research, and it seems to be caused by the gcc package, not compiling correctly, so I tried restarting by removing the /tools symlink and $LFS/tools directory and recompiling everything.  I encountered this error once again.  Is there something I am doing wrong? and if so, what should I do to correct the problem.
Thanks, Kyle