[lfs-support] automated lfs package-user

Drew Ames jxa127 at verizon.net
Mon Feb 20 08:15:17 PST 2012

On 02/15/2012 10:02 AM, John Burrell wrote:

>> I started one
>> https://github.com/Firerat/FR-Automated-LFS_BLFS
>>
> snip
>> Oh, the LFS script only does chapters 5 and 6
>>
>> but please, feel free to have a look and improve on it
>>
>> --
>> Firerat
>> Talented, Witty And Thoughtful .. is how most describe me.(how does your Mother describe you!)
>>
> Thanks, I'll give it a try.
>
> jb.

I'll give it a try too. I've built LFS twice now with package users.
When 7.1 comes out, I'll try automating it.

Should we use this thread to report results, etc?

-Drew

P.S. I've shared this before (and gotten great responses from folks on
this list) but here's a link to my build notes for LFS with package users:

http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/blog/lufbery-287892/build-notes-for-lfs-6-6-with-package-users-part-1-3256/