[lfs-support] Question about glibc pass1

Jim Washko jimwashko at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 20:02:18 PST 2012

Thanks for replying so quickly. I have been following it exactly and
am about to start the adjust the tool chain and did not see anything
about how to change the gcc file to point to /tools/lib.

I will continue with the adjusting the tool chain and I really
appreciate you responding.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone