[lfs-support] Gmp.h missing from mpfr

mohit jain mohit_jain240790 at yahoo.co.in
Wed Feb 1 07:17:03 PST 2012

Hii Alain
I am using LFS-6.7 version for building LFS and UBUNTU 10.04 LTS as the host.
While compiling(issuing the make command after configure) gcc-pass1 (which needs mpfr, gmp and mpc as its subpackages) it is showing an error "gmp.h can't be found, or is unusable" and in the next line "make[1]: *** [configure-mpfr] Error 1" I got that the mentioned file is missing but don't know how to fix this error.
Please help me I am building LFS as my final year engineering Project. I am attaching the text from the terminal if you want you can have a look at it.

Regards,

mohit