[lfs-support] chapter 8.4 using grub

Garrett Gaston garrett85 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 31 21:35:09 PDT 2012

According to the LFS book I'M done but when I rebooted the computer my host Debian system is the only thing starting up or listed in the boot window. I noticed LFS also gave a link on page 8.4 "xorriso", that is required for running the commands on the using grub page, that link is broken. This page is optional but since I wasn't having any luck booting up LFS I though I would give it a try. What can I do or what have I done wrong. I know, the LFS project is way beyond my skill level!