[lfs-support] Disregard-sorry I think I'M done with ch 6

Garrett Gaston garrett85 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 30 06:46:54 PDT 2012

From: garrett85 at hotmail.com
To: lfs-support at linuxfromscratch.org
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 17:43:07 -0500
Subject: [lfs-support] I think I'M done with ch 6

I think I'M not with chapter 6 unless I need to do the stripping http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/view/stable/chapter06/strippingagain.html Apart from that all I see left is that I need to modify the go-lfs script to the new one given on the last page of chapter 6 http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/view/stable/chapter06/revisedchroot.html