[lfs-support] chapter-6_bash

Mikie kmb at mikienet.com
Wed Aug 29 08:23:31 PDT 2012

William,

I did the same thing and had the same issue.

When you execute this line in a bash script:

exec /tools/bin/bash --login +h

It restarts the newly compiles bash and all script processing stops.

I had to make 5 scripts and do several steps manually in between these 5 scripts.

This is my PRIVATE page notes for doing 7.1:

http://www.mikienet.com/linux/lfs.htm