[lfs-support] e2fsprogs

Mike Johnston mkejohnston at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 28 14:05:02 PDT 2012

Maybe I'm dense here, but the Util-Linux doesn't have a fsck.ext2 or fsck.ext3 in it's list of programs installed.  Which module installs an fsck capable of ext2/3 filesystems?

When I built Util-linux I didn't get a fsck.ext2 or ext3.  I only saw those if I left the --disable-fsck off the e2fsprogs configure.

Many thanks here,

Mike