[lfs-support] e2fsprogs

Mike Johnston mkejohnston at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 28 13:27:01 PDT 2012

So I built util-linux-2.20.1 and it has fsck, fsck.minix.

Building e2fs the command line in the 7.1 book has the "--disable-fsck" flag in the configure.  This prevents the ext2/3/4 from being built.

The list of installed programs lower in the book shows them being installed. I'm just not sure how that can be if we didn't build them.

Just wanted to make sure as if I build without this configure option, things seem to get built ok.

Thanks