[lfs-support] Link to libbz2.so

Feuerbacher, Alan AFeuerbacher at ALLEGROMICRO.com
Fri Aug 24 15:23:57 PDT 2012

Bruce wrote:

> Linux looks in /lib and /usr/lib by default.  LD_LIBRARY_PATH just says
> to add that to the search path.  /etc/ld.so.conf can also add
> directories to be searched.

So looking in /lib and /usr/lib is hardwired?

I take it that in normal circumstances, /etc/ld.so.conf is sort of a universal holding file for search paths.

Is there some kind of documentation that explains all this? I've looked around but have not found anything that really gets into such details.

Again, thanks for your help!

Alan