[lfs-support] Packaged LFS-6.8

Baho Utot baho-utot at columbus.rr.com
Fri Aug 24 08:35:11 PDT 2012

I have successfully packaged LFS-6.8 using pacman from arch linux.

Here is the link if anyone is interested and wants to have a look.

https://github.com/baho-utot/LFS-pacman

I am going to update that repository to versions 7.0 7.1 and 7.2.

The "build system" I use for the tool chain chapter 5 could be adapted
to the base chapter 6.
I think it is a easy way to script a build.

Comments welcome

--
Ineptocracy

diminishing number of producers.