[lfs-support] Redoing chapter 6

Oshadha Gunawardena oshadha.rocky at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 20:52:20 PDT 2012

Hi all,

For some unsolved reason I had to complete the chapter 6 without installing
an essential package, namely *udev*. Knowing that it will cause problems in
the future I would like to start again the chapter 6 from the beginning. So
my question is how do I manage my environment, I mean after stripping,
cleaning and copying the binaries how do I start from the beginning, is
there any preparations to be made or is it OK to follow the chapter 6
normally as I did before and follow the same instructions again up to the
end (re-doing the chapter).

Thanks,
Oshadha.