[lfs-support] glibc pass 2 chapter-6

Garrett Gaston garrett85 at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 18 17:14:59 PDT 2012

Sorry, I'M talking about glibc in chapter 6. As for the directory names, I don't recall using spaces, I did use _ where spaces would have been but I don't remember using any spaces. So is there a good reason I I never got my FLAG file or got GOOD echoed to the screen once the script commands were finished?