[lfs-support] Stuck 6.49...

Michael Robinson plug_1 at robinson-west.com
Wed Aug 15 16:00:08 PDT 2012

On Wed, 2012-08-15 at 17:29 -0500, Bruce Dubbs wrote:
> Michael Robinson wrote:
> > I don't have pkg-config installed, I wonder what I missed?
>
> What's your error?  We can't help without details.
>
>    -- Bruce

LFS Book 7.1 chapter 6 kmod.

configure: error: in `/kmod-5':
configure: error: The pkg-config script could not be found or is too
old.  Make sure it
is in your PATH or set the PKG_CONFIG environment variable to the full
path to pkg-config.

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables liblzma_CFLAGS
and liblzma_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.

To get pkg-config, see <http://pkg-config.freedesktop.org/>.
See `config.log' for more details