[lfs-support] Error at GlibC

Mikie kmb at mikienet.com
Tue Aug 14 10:09:06 PDT 2012

>Make sure that all of gawk's dependencies are resolved, get rid of packages that rely solely on mawk, then make sure everything is configured to use gawk and restart. Unless you're in runlevel 3 or using a server edition of Ubuntu, the power symbol on the top toolbar is probably red, which means that the system wants to restart. (The gui is still good for some things. Like the browser.)

>Elly

Huh?

I am on server and did a reboot but no difference :

lfs at ubuntu:/mnt/lfs/sources/glibc-build$ make install
LANGUAGE=C LC_ALL=C; export LANGUAGE LC_ALL; \
        make -r PARALLELMFLAGS="" CVSOPTS="" -C ../glibc-2.14.1 objdir=`pwd` install
make[1]: Entering directory `/mnt/lfs/sources/glibc-2.14.1'
mawk -f scripts/gen-sorted.awk \
               -v subdirs='csu assert ctype locale intl catgets math setjmp signal stdlib stdio-common libio malloc string wcsmbs time dirent grp pwd posix io termios resource misc socket sysvipc gmon gnulib iconv iconvdata wctype manual shadow gshadow po argp crypt nss localedata timezone rt conform debug libidn dlfcn elf' \
               -v srcpfx='' \
               nptl/sysdeps/pthread/Subdirs sysdeps/unix/inet/Subdirs sysdeps/unix/Subdirs assert/Depend intl/Depend catgets/Depend stdlib/Depend stdio-common/Depend libio/Depend malloc/Depend string/Depend wcsmbs/Depend time/Depend posix/Depend iconvdata/Depend nss/Depend localedata/Depend rt/Depend debug/Depend > /mnt/lfs/sources/glibc-build/sysd-sorted-tmp
/bin/sh: 1: mawk: not found
make[1]: *** No rule to make target `/mnt/lfs/sources/glibc-build/Versions.all', needed by `/mnt/lfs/sources/glibc-build/abi-versions.h'.  Stop.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/mnt/lfs/sources/glibc-2.14.1'
make: *** [install] Error 2
lfs at ubuntu:/mnt/lfs/sources/glibc-build$