[lfs-support] live cd

xinglp xinglp at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 06:19:13 PDT 2012

2012/8/13 Robert Cox <tw3akurb0x at yahoo.com>:
> ok ,
>  there's a big red notice on the live cd page.... don't use on 7.0 .... I
> see the script and my distro seems to need many changes... could someone be
> kinnd enough to give me a hint as to what live cd might work?  thanks in
> advance

I have my lfs system published. It can be used to build the newer lfs version.
It can be installed on usb storage or local disk, ext2/3/4 reiserfs
ntfs fat all works well.
Just download the tarball, extract it, add a item to your bootloader
(like grub).
Then it can be used as live system.

http://sf.net/projects/smartutils/files/lfs_linux/