[lfs-support] Help with GCC Compile Pass 1 errors

Keiran keiranamor at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 12 13:16:24 PDT 2012

Hello, I'm not sure if this is the correct place to mail with this, if
not could you please point me in the right direction?

When trying to compile GCC at Chapter 5.5, I get this error, and no
amount of Googling has been able to solve it.

configure: error: in `/mnt/lfs/sources/gcc-build/lto-plugin':

Is this common? Is there an easy way to fix this?

Thank you
Keiran