Kernel config, how to find which kernel driver I need?

bsquared bwcode4u at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 11:24:25 PDT 2011

On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 9:37 AM, Carl Thorn <thorncs at yahoo.com> wrote:

> ________________________________

I think I found through experimenting that you can get a list by entering:

make mrproper || make clean
# output a list of modules that are loaded with current kernel
make localyesconfig 2> loaded.config
# get rid of the all yes config file
make mrproper || make clean

I am not sure if it is a complete list or not.  Any feedback?

--
Thank you,
-Brian