Creating a OpenVz template with a LFS

Julien BODIN julien.bodin at supinfo.com
Sun Mar 27 14:45:50 PDT 2011

Actually I just want a reliable and fast system which can be
virtualized. I don't want to use CPU or RAM for other things that I
really use.
But this is not related to lfs, because I'm doing it just because I
want to know how a distribution work.

I was just curious about the fact that a lfs can or can't be faster
than another distribution (with same versions, configuration and
hardware), but in LFS we do not use optimization with gcc (as it can
be done with gentoo, for example, or with archlinux) so I think it
will be slower.