Dead link in Ch 6.16 GCC page

Ian T thepi200 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 08:15:54 PDT 2011

Hi all,

Sorry if this has already been posted, I looked through the archives,
but I just joined this list.

I'm building a 6.8 LFS and am at 6.16 GCC. Because of an error return
in the tests, I went to check the build logs. However, the LFS site's
log page gives me an "Access Denied" message. Looking in the parent
folder, I see a folder 6.8-rc1 but no folder 6.8. Here's the bad link:

http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/build-logs/6.8/

Also, on a somewhat unrelated note, I'm getting an Error 2 from the
test suite. I'm assuming this is because of the libmudflap tests that
fail. Is this correct?

Thanks,
Ian