"\s" in sed?

Tadeus (Eus) Prastowo 0x657573 at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 8 13:42:57 PST 2011

Hi DJ!

Thank you very much for throwing me a bag of information :-D

My mistake was that I looked only at the doc of sed when the list of
regex given there is not complete.

--
Best regards,
Eus (FSF member #4445)

In this digital era, where computing technology is pervasive, your
freedom depends on the software controlling those computing devices.

Join free software movement today! It is free as in freedom, not as in
free beer!

Join: http://www.fsf.org/