about LFS Pass2 compile

Özgür KURU ozgurkuru at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 08:10:47 PST 2011

Hello

I try to make an LFS. But  I have a problem at pass 2 compiles. My LFS_TGT
is x86_64-lfs-linux-gnu but binutils and gcc use x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu as
target and host. When I try to add target paramter to configure make is not
work.

My bash.rc:
http://pastebin.com/uKjVSH1h

<http://pastebin.com/uKjVSH1h>my bash_profile:
exec env -i HOME=$HOME TERM=$TERM PS1='\u:\w\$ ' /bin/bash

And output of $LFS_TGT:
lfs at ozgur-ubuntu:/mnt/lfs/sources/gcc-build$ echo $LFS_TGT
x86_64-lfs-linux-gnu

But pass2 binutils and gcc dont use like this.

--
Özgür Kuru
Php Developer, Linux Server Admin(nokta.com), Blog Dergisi Yazarı