Incorrect MD5SUMs in PDF

Bruce Dubbs bruce.dubbs at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 20:24:35 PDT 2010

Bruce Dubbs wrote:
> Yves Bellefeuille wrote:
>> The MD5SUMs for the following packages are incorrect in the PDF
>> version of LFS 6.7 (they're correct in the HTML version):
>>
>> e2fsprogs
>> flex
>> lfs-bootscripts
>> psmisc
>> tcl
>> udev-config
>
> I'll check and re-upload.  Thanks for the report.

I've done that, but all were correct except lfs-bootscripts and
udev-config.  Those are normally updated by script and I forgot to check
that for the pdf.

Note that the new pdf is a 'stealth' upgrade.  There is no revision
change to the 6.7 pdf file.  Doing that would require a full 6.7.1
release.  I will put a note in the errata.

   -- Bruce