Disable USB Input Messages

Estevao B. K. icmp.request.lists at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 22:57:41 PDT 2010

Hello! So, I don't know if it's a LFS-stable or LFS-dev problem, since
I'm trying 6.7-rc1, but always when Linux detects a USB device
connecting or disconnecting, a message prints on my screen warning about it.

Problem is, always when I move my mouse, it's being detected as
disconnected from an address and reconnected to another, so it floods my
screen with messages about my USB mouse being disconnected and reconnected.

I have already searched the list archives, and I've found solutions for
problems when booting, but this is a run-time problem.

Does anyone have a solution?

I'd be very grateful, it's impossible to use my new LFS this way...

Thanks!