Recommended LiveCD?

Someone Somebody temp4746 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 11:11:11 PST 2010

I'm looking for a more clear recommendation, since I'm using this under a VM
it's quite low on memory (I give it a 512M ram+2G swap on my 2G ram system),
and as such I need a light LiveCD, and can you please list any modifications
neccesary to make it work, as in additional packages, needing to compile a
e2fsprogs from source due to a customized e2fsprogs, etc...
I would have used the LFS LiveCD but VirtualBox has a neat feature allowing
it's so called mouse integration to work without guest additions but it
malfunctions on older kernels.