Configuring the Linux console-revisited

Mike Hollis zzflop at embarqmail.com
Tue Nov 16 19:23:20 PST 2010

I decided to post here rather than chat. This may be usefull to
another user whose primary interface is the console.

After several hours of wading through pretty much useless information
about console fonts and Unicode, I found a pearl here:

Linkname: Into the Mist: How Linux Console Fonts Work LG #91

I mentioned wanting to edit LatArCyrHeb-16.psfu and add the missing
arrow glyphs in Lynx. I tried a different toolset, psftools-1.0.7, and
was able to do this easily with the psf2txt and txt2psf tools.

--- Mike Hollis ----