Problem Booting up the new system ?

dgfhfgh dfghdfgh solo9300 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 9 04:04:05 PST 2010

Hello all,
after going thought the book  and try to boot the new system, the Bootloader work fine but when i try to boot the root filesystem my screen display  alot of color (attached photo) without any message or anything. I try to do the book again  it seem to be compiling ok without anything i could find. dont know what i did wrong and or what to do next, therefore, if anyone could help or point me to the right direction.
thxbook SVN-20101027host lfcliveCD