5.7. Glibc-2.11.1

Andrew Benton b3nton at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 14:45:50 PDT 2010

On 30/03/10 20:49, Raj wrote:
> Please help me guys. I am trying to buid a lfs system for my project.
> I type the command sudo make install and I get the following error at the end.

Where in the book does it say to use sudo? In chapter 5 you should be working as
user lfs (not root) and in chapter 6 you should do everything as root in a chroot
environment. If you're using sudo you could install files into your host system
which might break it. I would suggest that you start the book again from the
beginning and this time follow the book.

Andy