Unable to compile GCC-4.4.3, Pass 1

stosss stosss at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 13:59:11 PDT 2010

On Sat, Mar 27, 2010 at 12:17 PM, Chris Staub <chris at beaker67.com> wrote:
> On 03/27/2010 05:27 AM, Simon Geard wrote:
>>
>> Hey, calm down a moment, Chris. Nobody is disputing that.
>
> I'd say stosss certainly is, but then why should I care what he
> thinks...yeah you're right, guess I just need to calm down...

I have never questioned your ability or understanding about Linux or
the LFS project. However, I have called you out about your attitude
and your lack of tact when replying to people. Your replies are
arrogant and condescending. The way you tell the poster they did
something wrong sparks confrontation. You become very nasty when
people challenge you. You strike my as being very young and hot
headed. No one is perfect or knows everything and everyone makes
mistakes. That includes you and me and everyone else on these lists.

People don't care how much you know until they know how much you ....

My vote goes to Simon and Ken for being the most cool headed AND
helpful long timers on these lists.

Thank you Simon and Ken you have been helpful directly and indirectly.

--
If we can but prevent the government from wasting the labours of the
people, under the pretence of taking care of them, they must become