Unable to compile GCC-4.4.3, Pass 1

Andrew Benton b3nton at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 06:22:59 PDT 2010

On 27/03/10 10:04, Philippe Delavalade wrote:

> Yes but maybe people don't read carefully parts where general assumptions
> are done. I guess that they only take care to command lines.
>
> Maybe a suggestion for those who read to quickly :
> five or six lines more in each chapter, something like

I would suggest that people who don't bother to read the book are not the book's
intended audience. Also, if they don't bother to read what is there, how is adding
more text going to help. Maybe it's my age but it seems to me that reading is a
dying art. Young people don't seem to take the time to read, like that's someone
else's job. They just want it to work already.
Get off my lawn!

Andy