Unable to compile GCC-4.4.3, Pass 1

stosss stosss at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 20:36:15 PDT 2010

> Oh geez, more "you experts don't comprehend thought processes of mere
> mortals" nonsense. How about skipping the generic "you know because
> you've done it 1000 times" and just get to the actual point? I don't
> need anyone to tell me how important it is to make sure the book is
> clear - ensuring that the text is technically correct, and more
> importantly understandable, is my primary goal.
>
> And just for the record, I did also understand it just fine the *first*
> time I did it, so don't even think you can give me that "you only know
> because you're an expert" crap.
>
> If there is a specific issue, please make a suggestion. You won't get
> anywhere just repeating that "the book is confusing and you non-newbies
> just don't comprehend how to make it readable."

You really have a bad attitude. I wasn't being insulting. You are the
worst one when it comes to be caustic toward any suggestions. Your
reply is always, "the book is clear". You are also quick to say, "you
did something wrong" "you didn't read some part of the book". "if you
read the book you wouldn't have made that mistake" You are the primary
one for so much friction in this project.

Go learn how to communicate.

--
If we can but prevent the government from wasting the labours of the
people, under the pretence of taking care of them, they must become