Unable to compile GCC-4.4.3, Pass 1

Bruce Dubbs bruce.dubbs at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 20:18:49 PDT 2010

stosss wrote:

> I would like to see this project and the book improved.

Suggestions on wording are welcome.  Patches to the xml are even more
welcome, even if they are not incorporated directly in the book.  They
help to highlight exactly what changes are being proposed.

> Besides how many people are actually involved with this project?

For LFS, primarily just Matt and I are making changes to the most recent
versions of the book.  Look at the change log.  Every change says who
made the edit.  There are many over the years though, and we try to
acknowledge those that have made suggestions that have been incorporated.

   -- Bruce