Problems with HAL

brown wrap gramos at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 25 16:19:18 PDT 2010

I built HAL, and during the compile received some errors that appeared to be related to the building of the documentation, so I didn't worry about it. I installed it, along with the startup script and thought things were ok. Now I find its not running. The only way to start it is to specify daemon=no. I have searched around and didn't see anyone experiencing problems with HAL. There are no errors in the sys.log, it just won't remain running. Has anyone else experienced this?