Bk6.6Ch6.9 glibc compile stopped with `__stack_chk_guard'

stosss stosss at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 22:21:08 PDT 2010

On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 12:08 AM, Mike McCarty
<Mike.McCarty at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> x2164 at lycos.com wrote:
>>      Hi All,
>>
>>      I've reached LFS Bk6.6 Ch6.9 "Glibc-2.11.1".
>>
>>      I've followed the book pretty much to the letter.
>
> Translation:
>
> I haven't followed the book; I'm not going to tell in
> what way I deviated,...

That was harsh! How do you know the OP deviated from the book based on
what was written? You don't know for sure. Maybe the OP did, maybe
not. There was evidence of attempts to figure out the problem before
asking the question.

--
If we can but prevent the government from wasting the labours of the
people, under the pretence of taking care of them, they must become