Which chipset for USB?

Simon Geard delgarde at ihug.co.nz
Tue Mar 23 00:21:10 PDT 2010

On Mon, 2010-03-22 at 11:39 -0700, brown wrap wrote:
> I tried that. NO inputs work. Not USB or PS/2 mouse and old XT keyboard.

Ok, that's something. If no input devices work, that might point to
options under "HID Devices" not being enabled (HID = Human Interface
Device). I have the following enabled (as modules):

Device Drivers -> HID Devices
Device Drivers -> HID Devices -> Generic HID support
Device Drivers -> HID Devices -> USB Human Interface Device (full HID)
support

Simon.