5.7. Glibc-2.10.1

Suraj Linux suraj.embedded.linux at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 20:07:38 PST 2010

Hi,

These are the output I am getting the following output.

lfs_suraj at robot-laptop:~$ echo $PATH
/tools/bin:/bin:/usr/bin

lfs_suraj at robot-laptop:~$ ld -v
GNU ld (GNU Binutils for Ubuntu) 2.20

lfs_suraj at robot-laptop:~$ as -v
GNU assembler version 2.20 (i486-linux-gnu) using BFD version (GNU
Binutils for Ubuntu) 2.20
^C

lfs_suraj at robot-laptop:~$ set | grep PATH
PATH=/tools/bin:/bin:/usr/bin

I guess its using ld from the host systems which has ubuntu on it.
Have something gone wrong from my previous steps ?

I am sorry that I changed the user name. Its just because I am using a
college PC. And there are can be more than one student trying the same
thing.

-Suraj Swami