GCC 4.4.1 Pass 1 Make error

Ken Moffat zarniwhoop73 at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 1 14:39:36 PST 2010

On 1 March 2010 22:01,  <bclark at bwkip.com> wrote:
> I am getting error when it tries to compile libgcc.  It say that it can
> not determine object suffix.  Make stops with error.  Checking config.log
> does have a error that may or may not be invovled but it is with /gcc/as:
> line 77 exec:  : not found
>
> Brian
>
> --
 Sounds like it might be the error, but it's a bit hard to
diagnose unless you copy the error instead of summarising
it.  I assume this is config.log for libgcc/ ?  If not, might be
the wrong one - binutils and gcc produce several
config.log files in different subdirectories.

 I assume this is LFS-6.5.

ĸen
--
After tragedy, and farce, "OMG poneys!"