Problem installing the "nouveau" driver

Mike McCarty Mike.McCarty at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 30 23:25:08 PDT 2010

alupu at verizon.net wrote:

[...]

> post, ALL I'm interested in - for the moment - is someone
> who HAS "nouveau" active on the machine and has a boot-up
> experience different than mine (or even identical -
> the point is to compare notes and for me to "steal" a few
> ideas :):

Thus endeth the thread.

You've asked repeatedly for information about how to make a
certain thing happen, and you've been given explanations of
what you would need to do in order to accomplish that. It appears
that what you really want is not what you've been asking.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.