Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Ted Seraphim hj1986 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 23:20:11 PDT 2010

LinkedIn
------------Ted Seraphim requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Jess,

- Ted

Accept invitation from Ted Seraphim
http://www.linkedin.com/e/dS978oDGdRAq4oupzS9dkRHIq95RbNI7uT0FIdbZXr5cI0cb/blk/I2147072213_2/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYOnPcNcz8Tc3sQcj99bRtKdQBxdPsQbPgNd3kMc38Nd34LrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Ted Seraphim
http://www.linkedin.com/e/dS978oDGdRAq4oupzS9dkRHIq95RbNI7uT0FIdbZXr5cI0cb/blk/I2147072213_2/39vcP4OczsMdPgNcAALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

Why might connecting with Ted Seraphim be a good idea?

Ted Seraphim's connections could be useful to you:
After accepting Ted Seraphim's invitation, check Ted Seraphim's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.

------
(c) 2010, LinkedIn Corporation