stripping down lfs

Eric Miller miller.eric.t at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 17:13:48 PDT 2010

im not familiar with busybox...it doesn't look like a stand alone distro,
but rather a rollup of basic linux essentials in one package.

so, you guys are suggesting that i put busybox on a stripped down LFS system
and rock out with that?

yes the .dd images (there are two of them to choose from) will be on the
live CD as well.

I still am unclear on how to determine smartly what I can strip.....

I'm building another LFS now to use as a base....